The Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990 - 20 Years Later; July 2011
Compendium for Disaster Preparedness Programs; June 2011
Compilation of Prior Inspector General Reports on International Trade and Competitiveness;
- CIGIE Federal Agency Annual EEO Program Status Report FY 2011 (MD-715)
- Management Advisory Report on Cybersecurity; November 2011
- Recommended Practices for Office of Inspectors General Use of
New Media; November 2011
- CIGIE Agency Financial Report, FY 2011; November 2011
- This CIGIE Suspension and Debarment (S&D) report is intended primarily to raise the profile of suspension and debarment within the IG community, and to identify practices that could assist OIGs in pursuing these remedies. To this end, the CIGIE report features three sections. The first section provides basic background information about these remedies. The second section addresses certain misconceptions about suspension and debarment that may limit use of these actions: (1) that pursuing these actions necessarily jeopardizes contemporaneous judicial proceedings; (2) that they require a predicate judicial finding; and (3) that successful OIG referrals can only be based upon investigative action, not audit or inspection activities. The third and final section identifies a number of suggested practices aimed at enhancing the use of these tools in the IG community, such as those pertaining to referral processes at certain OIGs, outreach and communication between relevant communities, and training.
Additionally, in conjunction with the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, the CIGIE Suspension and Debarment Working Group conducted a short survey (between February and March 2011) of suspension and debarment use and practices among the 28 agencies that received funds under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). To a limited extent, the survey also solicited information pertaining to other remedies (i.e., those without government-wide effect), such as agency specific award suspensions and terminations. This report summarizes the result of this informal survey and illuminates where particular enhancements might be made going forward.
The information gathered through this survey is intended to be used to inform efforts to enhance the overall use of these protective tools -- even after ARRA funds have been expended.
CIGIE Freedom Of Information Act Annual Report For Fiscal Year 2010; January 4, 2011
CIGIE FY10 Agency Financial Report; February 14, 2011
CIGIE Federal Agency Annual EEO Program Status Report (10/01/09 - 09/30/10);
January 31, 2011
Growth and Development of the Inspection and Evaluation Community: 2010 Survey Results; January 2011
- CIGIE Annual Report to the President FY 2009
- CIGIE Annual Report to the President FY 2008