You are here
Audit, Investigations, and Evaluations Roundtable
Registration is open for the joint Audit, Investigations, and Evaluations meeting on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at the PTO auditorium in Alexandria, VA. We are excited about the program we have put together – please see the attached draft agenda. The meeting will be an opportunity for IGs, DIGs, and principals for audit, investigations, and evaluations to see case studies where our several disciplines have worked together for strong oversight.
Time: 8:30am - 4:20pm
- CIGIE Leadership Update
- CIGIE Integrity Committee Update
- Case Study: Coordinated Oversight of Residential Care Facilities – HUD OIG
- Case Study: Combating Organized Crime Targeting Global Supply Chain – USAID OIG
- CIGIE Chairs: Community Issues
- Case Study: Increased Impact Through Coordination between OAS & Counsel’s Office – HHS OIG
- A Case Study: Inter-office Collaboration on Armored Vehicle Program Management – State OIG
- Not Just Another Data Analytics Presentation! – DoJ OIG
Field of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Learning Objectives: Participants will learn about various requirements, best practices, and approaches specific to performing inspections, evaluations, audits, and assessments in over programmatic, information technology, and financial operations.
Program Description: This counterpart meeting provides a unique opportunity for members of the audit and investigation sectors of Inspector General Community to discuss various topics of mutual interest and cooperative approaches to performing oversight functions. Senior members of the IG community as well as seasoned experts will share their experiences, expertise, and insight into conducting successful audits an investigations in the Federal Government.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation Requirements: None
- Registration closes on March 2, 2018
- Capacity limited to first 260 registrants.
- Check in at registration desk begins at 8:00 a.m. on March 6, 2018.
- Participants seeking CPE certificates will need to sign in upon arriving at meeting.
Do you need to cancel your event registration? Please email Jaclyn.Storch@nrc.gov.