In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is strongly recommended that all complaints and communications to the Integrity Committee be submitted by email at Integrity-Complaint@cigie.gov. Please note that any complaints or communications sent to the Integrity Committee through U.S. mail or facsimile will be subjected to significant processing delays.
To receive, review, and refer for investigation, as appropriate, allegations of wrongdoing made against:
- an Inspector General (IG),
- designated staff members of an Office of Inspector General,
- the Special Counsel, U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC), and
- the Principal Deputy Special Counsel, OSC,
and ensure the fair, consistent, timely, and impartial disposition of the allegations.
- Kevin Winters, IG, Amtrak, Committee Chairperson
- The Honorable Deborah Jeffrey, IG, Americorps, Committee Vice-Chairperson
- Kimberly Howell, IG, Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- The Honorable Robert P. Storch, IG, National Security Agency
- Dale Christopher, Deputy Director for Compliance, U.S. Office of Government Ethics
- Catherine Bruno, Assistant Director, Office of Integrity and Compliance, Federal Bureau of Investigation