Douglas Holt, Executive Director, Training Institute
1717 H Street, NW, Suite 825
Washington, DC 20006-3900
Dear CIGIE Community,
Given ongoing disruptions caused by the Coronavirus, CIGIE is working to provide a variety of traditional and non-traditional learning opportunities throughout the year. The Training Institute will announce additions and other schedule changes to the community as they occur.
CIGIE Training Institute (TI) Classes – All FY23 schedules are posted.
- We will be updating the schedules throughout the year, so check back periodically.
- Training Officers will be alerted to any additions.
- We will continue monitoring the situation and adjust as needed based on any new developments as they occur.
- All AI&E Academy and L&MS Academy programs will be virtual until further notice.
- FLETC has reconstituted training for basic programs such as the Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP) as well as some of the advanced training programs. Based on OIG projections for FY23, IGCIA has obtained the allocated seats from FLETC, and the Training Officers have been notified of the classes they have received. IGCIA will continue to provide notice of any open enrollment seats should they become available. Please direct any questions regarding FLETC training to Randall.Kizer@cigie.gov.